Monday, April 03, 2006

Adding some colors to clay


Hi there,

Andre here, I just wanted to show you something really cool. See the images above? Let me tell ya, a good friend of mine Javier or Javy A.K.A. "MiamiLoco" was so damn cool and did something really awesome for me as a favor... He added some digital colors with the help of the almighty Photoshop® to my Justice Lords´ Hawkgirl sculpt.
It is really cool to see what the final painted sculpt will look like, even before been molded and cast in resin.
So on the left side is the original Castilene green color and on the right the digitally painted Hawkgirl, really cool huh?

I would like to send a BIG THANKS to my good fella Javy!! You´re da man!! ^_^

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

olá cara! nossa.. estou espantado com as suas figuras.... muito boas mesmo... as asas da mulher gavião, aquela cabeça avulsa, o jack lantern.. achei demais.. tanto a escultura qnto as poses...
eu sou novato na coisa.. novato MESMO.. ja tentei fazer algumas coisas com durepoxi alguns anos atrás mas foi frustrante.. hehe agora comecei a comprar umas action figures e empolguei de novo. será q vc não poderia me dar umas dicas? coisas básicas pra eu começar a fazer umas figuras? qquer coisa meu email eh gustavorichieri@gmail.com
valeu cara

8:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

POxa...achei mutio legal seus bonecos...super profissional...Parabéns

3:09 PM  
Blogger Rodolfo Luiz Sculptor said...

fala e caraa
blz?
agora sei qm é o green zombie
muito loko seus trabalhos
eu lembro de vc la na convenção
me manda um email
ratosculptor@uol.com.br
falowww

8:30 PM  
Blogger Rodolfo Luiz Sculptor said...

ah me manda aquela foto
hehehe
abraços

8:31 PM  
Blogger Irmãos Piologo said...

Maluco!
Aqui é Ricardo Piologo do Mundo Canibal do Mundo Canibal e Seu trabalho é otimo, me passa seu e-mail ok

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker