Saturday, January 28, 2006

The Green Loontern


"In blackest day or brightest night...
Watermelon, cantaloupe, yadda-e-yadda
Erm...superstitious and cowardly lot
With liberty and justice for all!"


Who dont remember the infamous yet funny Duck Dodgers Oath to the Green Lantern Corps, huh?
Yeah, that was with no doubt the coolest Episode of the show back in 2003, and as a big ass fan of the Green Lanterns, I couldnt help but make my own 'Green Loontern' figure. I sculpted this heroic-black-duck-wearing-tights back in 2004. When I showed this sculpt to my friends, they got so excited that they asked to have one on their shelves, and said "WOW", so I couldnt say no to my friends, because I got as much excited as themselves. So this was basically the first sculpt I ever sold in my life. I am very proud of this little piece.

This figure was sculpted in hard grade Chavant Clay (Plasteline) , molded in silicone rubber, cast in resin and hand painted with hobby paints (umbrol). Dodgers stands around 6" tall.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome! I found this blog while searching for his qoute. You're great!

3:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker