Friday, February 10, 2006

54mm 'Bandeirante' miniature


This is my first historical sculpt, it´s a private commission work I´ve started on Friday night for a collector, it´s a 54mm Bandeirante expeditioner. I´ve taken about 8 hours to sculpt this miniature, and it will be the first of a set of 12 figures, being 6 Bandeirantes and 6 Indians. The weapons like rifle, pistol, and knife will be added later as they´re arriving from U.S.

To know more about the Bandeirantes and their history, click on the link below...

http://www.v-brazil.com/information/history/bandeirantes.html


P.S. Although this is sculpt was hella fun to do and a HUGE challenge to sculpt is such small scale, (even smaller than my Rocketeer), I gotta admit that I´m afraid that I´m going to get blind by the end of this work. lol

-Andre

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bom, gostei muito dessa sua nova empreitada. Como vc disse, esse tipo de escultura foi um novo desafio. E vc se saiu muito bem.

Ficou muito bom mesmo.

Abraços do amigo de sempre,

Bocha.

8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol
Primeira escultura histórica!!! É isso aí André!!! Já te disse isso várias vezes, assim vc vai longe!!!
Muito bacana mesmo!!!

Bjks, Taty!!!!

8:47 AM  
Blogger Spec Toys said...

Legal pacas abraços

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker