Saturday, January 28, 2006

Welcome


Hiya folks,

Welcome to the Green Zombie Studios blog, my name´s Andre Kevermann, and I´m 28 years old, brazilian, living in the city of Sao Paulo. Here I will be showing to you some of my sculpts and WIPS (Work In Progress) throughout my learning process at the sculpting area, I do this for fun, but I put all my effort into this, as I really wish I can make this for living someday, but I´ve been told that I should never forget about having fun with any sculpt, before thinking about making any money of it, so this is what I am doing, I am learning on my own, but with the help of some of the best guys out there in the market throughout many sculptors forums, websites and stuff.

Here I will not only post images of my own work as well images of others sculptors´ work which I find sometimes out there over the internet and they always work for me as inspiration, so we can all enjoy this great form of art which is basically come up with an idea, get a chunk of clay and molding into an amazing 3D piece.

Your comments and critics will be most welcome, because I believe every artist should take critics good or bad in a constructive way to improve himself.


Sincerely,
Andre



P.S. Just remember, I am not a sculptor yet, I am just a little grasshopper, so dont expect to see great and perfect pieces such as Michelangelo´s David or Moses statues. So be nice. ^_^

1 Comments:

Blogger Green Zombie Studios said...

Hey Chris, I´m glad you made it here first you old fart. Your words means alot to me, specially because I am your grasshopper, right masta? So, thank you very much for your kind words, I promise to keep pushing into my own limits to get better with every new sculpt. Thundercats, HOOOO!

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker