Saturday, January 28, 2006

No tricks or treats...


Helloween Jack is not here for your treats, he is here for your soul.
I sculpted this creepy pumpkin headed figure based on the character created by my bud Roger. When I saw the concept my bud did it for this character I just thought with myself "Man I gotta sculpt him, he is so cool looking, and would make an awesome statue!" so I did, and only after I have finished Jack, I showed to Roger and I have to say that oh boy I was afraid he wouldn´t like it, but he not only did it, but he also gave his thumbs up (pheww). Jack stands 8" tall, sculpted in hard Castilene (as always). I will post full body pictures of him as soon as I finish retooling the base, as me and Roger thought it could have a few more details on it for coolness. This dude will be cast and painted later.
Hope you like it. ^_^
laters

3 Comments:

Blogger starbender said...

F'n Cool Looking!
;]

11:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi André!!

Tava na hora do pessoal conhecer seu trabalho!!! Ficou muito legal o Blog, depois passo com mais calma e deixo um comentário descente... hahahahaha...

Bjks, Taty!!!!

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

It´s me Roger!!! And I´m here to say "CONGRATULATIONS" for your progress!!! It´s so good to see my work turning to 3D, amazing man!!!

Now...chega de Inglês e vamos pro velho Português, parabéns mesmo e que este site seja MAIS um degrau na sua carreira de escultor profissional!!!

Abraço,
Do amigo de sempre,
Roger.

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker